Friday, May 22, 2009

Last day of Kindergarten


Two posts in one day? I'm obviously avoiding packing.

Today was S's last day of kindergarten. I'm so proud of him. We had a luau and award ceremony. He got the award for "most polite." I feel like that is the best award possible! It's our goal to raise polite, respectful kids, so to have him be recognized for that was awesome. Afterward, the teachers and one of the parents approached me to tell me how sweet and polite he is. The other mom also commented on how good all three boys are. What a great morning. I'm really just so proud.

Also, they have 200 sight words to learn in kindergarten and another 200 for first grade. He got all 200 for k and he got 186/200 for first grade. Yes, I'm bragging, but I don't care. He's an awesome kid!

No comments: